Michelle Rodriguez Says She Went “Crazy” After Paul Walker’s Death..[Video]


Vin Diesel isn’t the only one breaking down about Paul Walker’s tragic death. Fast and Furious actress Michelle Rodriguez is finally opening up about how deeply her co-star’s death affected her.
“I actually went on a bit of a binge,” she told Entertainment Weekly. “I went crazy a little bit. I went pretty crazy. A lot of the stuff I did last year I would never do had I been in my right mind.”

Everyone grieves differently. The “pretty crazy” stuff she alluded to was well-documented by the media: kissing model Cara Delevingne at a Knicks game, frolicking through Ibiza hooking up with Zac Efron, and hanging out on a yacht with everyone’s favorite Canadian, Justin Bieber.
“I was pushing myself to feel,” she said. “I felt like nothing I could do could make me feel alive, so I just kept pushing myself harder and harder. I was traveling and I was having sex. And I was just trying to ignore everything that I was feeling.”

Image result for Michelle Rodriguez on paul walker death
Walker, who Rodriguez calls “the deepest guy I know,” was killed suddenly on November 30, 2013 in a car crash while the seventh movie of the $1.7 billion Fast and Furious empire was still shooting. For a while, Rodriguez says she felt like there was no longer a reason for existing, but then “woke up [one morning] with a profound respect for living.”

Image result for Michelle Rodriguez on paul walker death
“I stood tall one day and I said, ‘You know what, Michelle? Stop f—ing hiding. Go manifest.’ And all of a sudden, I picked myself up and started hustling.”

 u might also like after watching amazing video


8 Paul Walker Facts That Are Still Alive After His Tragic Demise

12 Paul Walker Facts That Are Still Alive After His Tragic Demise
Paul Walker will always be remembered as a great actor for his role in the "Fast And The Furious" series. He had a talent of playing different roles with ease and comfort and even though his life was cut short just after 40 years he still accomplished goals of a lifetime.

#1 Started acting when he was a toddler.

#1 Started acting when he was a toddler.

#2 Popular television face by 11

#2 Popular television face by 11

#3 His first film role was in the movie "Monster In The Closet".

#3 His first film role was in the movie

He barely looked the same later and turned out to be a girl magnet.

#4 He majored in Marine Biology.

#4 He majored in Marine Biology.

He attended a community college in California and idolised Jacques-Yves Cousteau.

Had a brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

Had a brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

He wasn't the only person in his family to be a fighter.

#6 His father was a two-time Golden Gloves boxing champ.

#6 His father was a two-time Golden Gloves boxing champ.
via
Even his grandfather had a respectable boxing career.

#7 Vin Diesel named his daughter "Paulina" after him.

#7 Vin Diesel named his daughter

Vin and Paul were very tight friends throughout their career.

#8 Vin Diesel went straight to Paul's parent house after hearing about his death.

#8 Vin Diesel went straight to Paul's parent house after hearing about his death.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.